Thursday, September 29, 2011

1 Nephi 9

Christlike Attributes
verse 1:
"And all these things did my father see, and hear, and speak… and also a great many more things." Blue
verse 3:
"I have received a commandment of the Lord that I should, make these plates, for the special purpose that there should be an account engraven of the ministry of my people." Blue
verse 5:
"the Lord hath commanded me to make these plates for aw use purpose in him, which purpose I know not." Green
verse 6:
"he prepareth a way to accomplish all his works among the children of men" Blue
"he hath all power unto the fulfilling of all his words." Green
Commentary


A short chapter, but one chock full of Christ. I was interested in all the green. It's the first time I've had so much. (Only two sections, sure. But two out of six is a full third of this chapter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment